Pages

Lisa Ray Natural Wellness Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wellness

Colds, flu, asthma, bronchitis, the list goes on and on regarding winter illnesses. Everyone is looking for the miracle, immediate fix to their health issues. They have quite a few things that will give immediate relief, but do you really want to keep having to buy things for your symptoms all of the time? I'll admit that I've gotten that quick fix many times. Let me give you some examples.

I've used Tei-Fu oil (1618-7) in my coffee and tea for natural sinus congestion relief. Then there is Silver Liquid (4274-1) for my natural bronchitis remedy. I also use VSC TCM Concentrate (949-2) for my natural virus remedy as I come into contact with them from time to time. These three items as well as a few others that I will discuss later are always in my home arsenal against illness.

I don't want to give you the wrong idea here. I do use these products and get relief without any side effects, but I am also working on building up my system so that these products will be needed less and less. Stay tuned for more information as I will explain the many uses for these products.

Many continued blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment